Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the Finance Committee to bypass the red tape in the process leave investment for project i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of the Finance Committee to bypass the red tape in the process leave investment for project i Empty Member of the Finance Committee to bypass the red tape in the process leave investment for project i

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Nov 2013, 3:12 am

Member of the Finance Committee to bypass the red tape in the process leave investment for project implementation

Baghdad (newsletter). Member of the Finance Committee MP/iraqiya Hassan aozmn Al-Bayati, to routine constituent leave for investment projects, to move the wheel to invest in the country. 

He said Al-Bayati (News Agency): the long audits routine State services and financial and administrative corruption has prevented the advancement of investment process in the country and has made international companies reluctant to invest in Iraq. 

He added: the investor when offering to create an investment project needs to get around (180) the approval and payment of bribes from the youngest officer to the Director General, what makes the investment goes on leave for a period of two years or more.

He noted that most countries exceeded the red tape and bureaucracy in implementing investment projects were granted large opportunities to attract investors to invest in the project. 

And the investment process in the country as a result of the apparent reluctance of the boring routine review of State services and the lack of security in the country, although the investment is an important factor in promoting the economies of countries in the world./finished/8 l. Eng. -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:28 pm