Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

i Oil Minister: Oil market moving at a steady pace towards balance

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

i Oil Minister: Oil market moving at a steady pace towards balance Empty i Oil Minister: Oil market moving at a steady pace towards balance

Post by rocky Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:33 am

Kuwaiti Oil Minister: Oil market moving at a steady pace towards balance

i Oil Minister: Oil market moving at a steady pace towards balance 6471
    i Oil Minister: Oil market moving at a steady pace towards balance Text i Oil Minister: Oil market moving at a steady pace towards balance Html i Oil Minister: Oil market moving at a steady pace towards balance Print
    i Oil Minister: Oil market moving at a steady pace towards balance Arrow Arab and international
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    The Minister of Oil and the Minister of Electricity and Water of Kuwait that the oil market moving at a steady pace towards balance and reduce the surplus, stressing the actual success in achieving a coalition of producers bear responsibility for restoring balance and stability of markets.
    Kuwait Petroleum Corporation (KPC) said in a statement on Wednesday that Eng. Bakhit Al-Rashidi explained during his participation in a seminar in the annual Sira Week held in Houston that there is a commitment from all countries to participate in the production reduction agreement led by OPEC and Russia.
    The minister pointed out that what has been achieved was in the interest of producers and consumers together, and that the agreement provided an atmosphere to stimulate investment and draw plans and strategies for oil companies and countries.
    Referring to the oil market developments in 2018, Al-Rashidi pointed out that OPEC and the Vienna Alliance are seeking common ground for a long-term agreement and continuous cooperation.
    Al-Rashidi predicted that the full balance of the market will be achieved by the end of this year, stressing that the work in the Kuwaiti oil sector is running according to efficiency and seeks to reduce costs effectively in the competitive environment, whether in the exploration and exploration or refining sector.
    Al-Rashidi's remarks came during the seminar on the cooperation agreement between producers from within and outside OPEC to cut production by 1.8 million barrels per day, which came into effect since January 2017 and will continue through 2018 until the balance of oil markets is achieved.
    The seminar was attended by OPEC Secretary General Mohammed Barkindo and Qatari Energy Minister Mohammed Al-Sada, as well as ministers of the Vienna Alliance of Non-OPEC Oil Producers, as well as the Minister of Minerals, Energy and Industry of Equatorial Guinea.

Current date/time is Wed Feb 08, 2023 6:31 am