Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq ranks fourth in importing Jordanian goods

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

goods - Iraq ranks fourth in importing Jordanian goods Empty Iraq ranks fourth in importing Jordanian goods

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Mar 2018, 4:15 am

Iraq ranks fourth in importing Jordanian goods

10:22 - 07/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Iraq was ranked fourth in the import of Jordanian goods and commodities, according to an analysis prepared by the Center for Economic and Industrial Studies of the Jordan Chamber of Industry.
    According to the Jordanian newspaper "Al Ghad" published the analysis, the US market ranked first among the countries that import Jordanian products; it accounted for about 24.9% of the total national exports during the last year, accompanied by a rise in national exports to the US market, With a total value of KD 1,112.5 million.
    The Saudi market came second with 12.8% of the total national exports, despite the significant drop in Jordanian exports to the market there, and about KD 75 million to reach JD 571.6 million.
    The Indian market came third with 8.2%. Jordanian exports to the Indian market increased by KD 20 million to KD 367 million.
    While the Iraqi market ranked fourth with 8.17%. National exports increased by KD 35 million to KD 365.4 million, driven by the reopening of the Tripoli border crossing at the end of last year.
    According to the analysis, the volume of total exports decreased by 1.1% during the last year, reaching KD 5,303 million, compared with KD 5,359.5 million during the year 2016. 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:15 pm