Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Legal Reveals Incredible Facts About the Victims of Justice Act

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Legal Reveals Incredible Facts About the Victims of Justice Act Empty Legal Reveals Incredible Facts About the Victims of Justice Act

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Mar 2018, 2:53 am

Legal Reveals Incredible Facts About the Victims of Justice Act
    March 08 2018 12:06 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Compensation for victims of justice[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The jurist Firas Sultan Al-Khazali revealed a shocking truth about the law of "rehabilitation or compensation for the victims of justice", which would compensate all those who were arrested and later proved innocent.

Khazali said in a press statement today that "the law of rehabilitation canceled in the era of the former regime, but we were hoping in the new Iraq to enact this law, and already began to mature signs of the law through a law submitted by President Fuad Masoum to the House of Representatives under the name of" "He said.

He added that "this law included four categories [Protesters and detainees, and those under false evidence, and those subjected to torture, and prisoners whose sentences have increased the duration of the period specified by law}."

"The Council of Ministers formed a committee headed by Saleh al-Mutlaq, the then deputy prime minister, and the State Consultative Council, which proved its great reservation, and the Supreme Judicial Council, which considered its legislation full condemnation of the Iraqi judiciary," which led to the aborting of the law. I hear compensation for the victims of justice. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:29 pm