Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy reveals eight laws that Parliament can not approve

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - Deputy reveals eight laws that Parliament can not approve Empty Deputy reveals eight laws that Parliament can not approve

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Mar 2018, 5:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Deputy reveals eight laws that Parliament can not approve
    The MP for the National Alliance Hilal Sahlani, on Thursday, that the House of Representatives will not be able to pass laws legislation important to remain of its current session, revealing eight laws can not be passed by parliament.
    Sahlani said in a statement that "the vote on the enactment of new laws during the remaining time of the House of Representatives has become impossible, because of the lack of quorum and obstructing the holding of meetings because of the absence of deputies."
    He added that "the House of Representatives will not be able to legislate most of the existing laws, as well as the package of major laws are still controversial and have sharp differences and will be boycotted by the masses in public," noting that "the important laws that will not proceed in the time remaining for the current session, including the Federal Court, Oil and gas, graft, dual nationality, health insurance, refugee support, as well as the names of candidates for the Federal Civil Service Council. "
    "The current parliament has ended 8 interviews for ministers and officials, but we still have five other unanswered interrogations," he said.
    The House of Representatives voted this weekend on the overall law of the federal budget 2018, amid the district representatives of representatives of Kurdish blocs and parties.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:29 am