Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad shows the truth of the "agreement of principle" with Erbil: two files on the verge of resolu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad shows the truth of the "agreement of principle" with Erbil: two files on the verge of resolu Empty Baghdad shows the truth of the "agreement of principle" with Erbil: two files on the verge of resolu

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Mar 2018, 6:01 am

Baghdad shows the truth of the "agreement of principle" with Erbil: two files on the verge of resolution and another waiting

13:35 - 08/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Information Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Thursday, the Kurdish news reported that the arrival of the governments of Baghdad and Erbil to "an agreement in principle" on the payrolls and oil and border crossings, while confirming that the airport files and salaries on the verge of resolution, noted the progress in the file management of border crossings.
    The spokesman for the office, Saad al-Hadithi, said in a statement that the subject of airports in the Kurdistan region has reached its final stages and is about to be decided, noting that "salaries for the staff of the region will be launched soon," Prime Minister Haider Abadi said at a press conference on Tuesday " .
     Al-Hadithi added that "with regard to the border crossings, the specialized committees are still meeting," stressing that "there is progress progress in this file, but I have no information on resolving."
    The Kurdish agency "Dawaۆژژ" revealed earlier Thursday that the government of Baghdad and Erbil reached a "preliminary agreement" on the payroll files and oil, airports and border crossings. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:18 am