Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy talks about Ebadi's pressure on Parliament and stresses: the quorum will not be complete an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament - A deputy talks about Ebadi's pressure on Parliament and stresses: the quorum will not be complete an Empty A deputy talks about Ebadi's pressure on Parliament and stresses: the quorum will not be complete an

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Mar 2018, 6:06 am

A deputy talks about Ebadi's pressure on Parliament and stresses: the quorum will not be complete and so will pass the laws
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The MP for a coalition of state law, high Nassif, Thursday, that the quorum of the House of Representatives will not be completed today to vote on the remaining laws, indicating that these laws will be read or passed in the form of resolutions.
    Nassif told "Iraq News" that "the President of the Council of Ministers, Haider Abadi, pressure the parliament in the past days for the completion of the quorum and leave the meetings of the Council open to pass the budget and the law of oil and gas and already passed these laws, which is the most important and most necessary in the stage "Adding that" there are doubts about the completion of quorum in the coming sessions and do not believe that there will be a full quorum for the purpose of voting on the rest of the laws. "
    "If we do not complete the quorum, we will read the laws and pass them in the form of decisions in future sessions in order not to disrupt them because there are laws that are important, such as oil and gas law and the Federal Court."
    The Presidency of the House of Representatives, raised last Monday, the 14th session of the Council within the last legislative term to Tuesday of next week

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 1:10 am