Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Management of Ghraaf in Dhi Qar: Security patrols will be responsible for thefts that occur within t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Management of Ghraaf in Dhi Qar: Security patrols will be responsible for thefts that occur within t Empty Management of Ghraaf in Dhi Qar: Security patrols will be responsible for thefts that occur within t

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Mar 2018, 2:48 am

Management of Ghraaf in Dhi Qar: Security patrols will be responsible for thefts that occur within their scope
    March 09 2018 12:43 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] forces[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

Iraq news

The local administration of the Gharaf district in the north of Dhi Qar province has announced a number of security measures to maintain security and order within the judiciary. 

"The administration has taken a number of security measures to maintain security and order within the judiciary, the most prominent of which is the prosecution of the owners of what is known as (tribal police) and referred them to the courts directly," said the judge of the judiciary, Didan al-Uqaily, adding that "orders were issued to emphasize the continuity of night patrols Any case of theft within the scope of its work. " 

He pointed out that "of the decisions taken, emphasis on traffic officers to follow up the non-numbered vehicles, bicycles and reduce their parking in public places," noting that "the orders included a night visit and follow-up to the government headquarters of the judiciary and schools to ensure the presence of guards in their workplaces."

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:20 pm