Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Chaldean: If the government is incapable of protecting Christians, resistance is capable

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chaldean: If the government is incapable of protecting Christians, resistance is capable Empty Chaldean: If the government is incapable of protecting Christians, resistance is capable

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Mar 2018, 2:16 am

Chaldean: If the government is incapable of protecting Christians, resistance is capable

10:30 - 10/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Secretary-General of the Movement of Babylon Ryan Chaldean, Saturday, that the heinous crime of a Christian family in the Mashtal area is to force Christians to emigrate, noting that if the government is unable to protect the sons of the Christian component resistance is able.
    Chaldean said in a statement received that "with great anger and sadness we received the news of the heinous massacre that took place today in the nursery in Baghdad, which was sacrificed by knives, Dr. Hisham Shafiq al-Ecumenical and his wife Dr. Shaza and her mother," explaining that " In Iraq, not murder, kidnapping and targeting, but we will not shut up after today. "
    "These crimes have only one meaning, to intimidate our people and force them to leave their country. But I say to the criminals, Thou hast lost, and have lost your hands. We are the sons of Jesus, who walked through the mountain of Giblah, and did not surrender, but taught us redemption. "
    "This homeland has sacrificed a lot of blood and we are on the path of this sacrifice. We belong to Iraq, martyrs and neighborhoods. But do you think that the days of our vulnerability continue for this date? Do not you hear our bells, which have returned to our churches after a crushing defeat in Nineveh? We will not fear and we will not leave our country. Our crimes will only increase our adherence to Iraq. But you should think that our revenge is easy. "
    Chaldean stressed that "if the government is unable to protect our people, resistance is capable, and the days and squares were the best witness. Our people, in its length and breadth, will protect the Christians. " Ending / 25 g

Lobo
    Lobo

Chaldean: If the government is incapable of protecting Christians, resistance is capable Empty Re: Chaldean: If the government is incapable of protecting Christians, resistance is capable

Post by Lobo Sat 10 Mar 2018, 12:01 pm

Thanks Rocky, we all need to be praying for the Christians not only in Iraq but the Middle East and Africa - they are constantly being killed.

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:13 pm