Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+5
ron-man
azareus
Lobo
Quietlight
Rocky
9 posters

In Figures ... Learn about the Reserve Bank of the Central Bank of the hard currency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In Figures ... Learn about the Reserve Bank of the Central Bank of the hard currency Empty In Figures ... Learn about the Reserve Bank of the Central Bank of the hard currency

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Mar 2018, 3:01 am

In Figures ... Learn about the Reserve Bank of the Central Bank of the hard currency
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Sunday, March 11, 2018 at 10: 28 AM (عدد المشاهدات 163)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]In Figures ... Learn about the Reserve Bank of the Central Bank of the hard currency

Baghdad / Sky Press:  

The head of operations at the Central Bank, Sunday, said that the reserve currency in the Central Bank exceeded (50) billion dollars.

"The time has come for banks to diversify their portfolios by settling salaries through ways of attracting traders and importers who are more familiar with the market and should act in this direction in the future," said Mahmoud Dagher.

He pointed out that "the improvement of the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar recently, is not a new phenomenon, but the outcome of the work continued for a full year, was through the identification of large measures on the process of presentation of currency and address the violations of demand.

Dagher added that the central bank was able to achieve high stability of the upper and lower limits to the dollar, the dinar, and then moved to a new situation this year were new procedures adopted classification and scrutiny as well as supply.

However, "the official price target of the dollar is 1200 dinars per one dollar and that the gap in the exchange market in the presence of a fixed price adopted by the central bank is available in many economies, an acceptable change."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Quietlight
    Quietlight
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

In Figures ... Learn about the Reserve Bank of the Central Bank of the hard currency Empty Re: In Figures ... Learn about the Reserve Bank of the Central Bank of the hard currency

Post by Quietlight Sun 11 Mar 2018, 3:11 am

I wonder if this is big news for us or nothing?
    Lobo
    Lobo

In Figures ... Learn about the Reserve Bank of the Central Bank of the hard currency Empty Re: In Figures ... Learn about the Reserve Bank of the Central Bank of the hard currency

Post by Lobo Sun 11 Mar 2018, 10:30 am

Does anyone remember who said that when the dinar got to 1200 per one dollar, it was time for an RV??
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sun 11 Mar 2018, 10:36 am

Something I don't understand, the CBI is touting 1200 dinars to a dollar but in the auctions it is 1190 dinars to a dollar.  I think they are placing fast and loose with the news reporting.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Sun 11 Mar 2018, 1:16 pm

I agree, just wait.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sun 11 Mar 2018, 1:35 pm

Lower denoms will probably be released day of rv .
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ron-man Sun 11 Mar 2018, 4:33 pm

mochasmom , I think that the lower bills are already out so they can teach the people about them.
    Lobo
    Lobo

Post by Lobo Sun 11 Mar 2018, 4:37 pm

ron-man do you have an article that gives you the impression the lower denoms are out?  Thanks
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sun 11 Mar 2018, 5:27 pm

That would be a huge tip off, and we would have heard..what do they need to be taught?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:31 am