Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central reserves exceed 50 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

reserves - Central reserves exceed 50 billion Empty Central reserves exceed 50 billion

Post by Rocky Sun 11 Mar 2018, 4:08 am

Central reserves exceed 50 billion

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The head of operations at the Central Bank, Sunday, said that the reserve currency in the Central Bank exceeded (50) billion dollars. 
    "The time has come for banks to diversify their portfolios through the settlement of salaries through ways to attract traders and importers who are more familiar with the market, and should work in this direction in the future," said Mahmoud Dagher, in a statement published by "Al Sabah". . 
    He pointed out that "the improvement of the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar recently, is not a new phenomenon, but the outcome of the work continued for a full year, was through the identification of significant measures on the process of presentation of currency and address the violations of demand. 
    Dagher added that the central bank was able to achieve high stability of the upper and lower limits to the dollar, the dinar, and then moved to a new situation this year were new procedures adopted classification and scrutiny as well as supply.
    However, "the official price target of the dollar is 1200 dinars per one dollar and that the gap in the exchange market in the presence of a fixed price adopted by the central bank is available in many economies, an acceptable change."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:47 pm