Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the Economic Committee: Free Zones lacks a lot of important in the development of logist

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the Economic Committee: Free Zones lacks a lot of important in the development of logist Empty A member of the Economic Committee: Free Zones lacks a lot of important in the development of logist

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Nov 2013, 6:30 am

A member of the Economic Committee: Free Zones lacks a lot of important in the development of logistics work

14-11-2013 12:21 PM

Baghdad (news) .. A member of the Economic Committee MP / Kurdistan Alliance / Mahma Khalil, said the investment in the free zones is an important step for the development of the Iraqi economy, noting that Iraq has several free zones in Diyala and Nineveh, Basra and the western region, but is disabled completely. Khelil said (of the Agency news) : The Free Zones encourage the entry of goods and industries heavily for Iraq and working to increase state revenues economic, indicating that the free zones suffer from a lack of services and logistics, not keep abreast of developments in their work. added: that Iraq possesses site investment and Jgraca important, the Iraqi economy is in dire need of yards wide and free zones for the operation of investors' money local and regional in order to benefit from their experiences. aims free zones to promote trade exchanges between the neighboring countries and to facilitate the passage of goods by not charging كمركية and taxes on goods. / End / 5. b. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:16 am