Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pressures for the release of the Peshmerga assassin assassinated the Municipality of Dora

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pressures for the release of the Peshmerga assassin assassinated the Municipality of Dora Empty Pressures for the release of the Peshmerga assassin assassinated the Municipality of Dora

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Mar 2018, 2:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pressures for the release of the Peshmerga assassin assassinated the Municipality of Dora
    The lawyer Ahmad Shahid al-Shammari on Tuesday revealed the existence of partisan and political interventions aimed at releasing the element in the Peshmerga forces accused of killing the assistant of the Municipality of Dora Thaer al-Shammari. He pointed out that his clan is preparing to demonstrate before the Court of Appeal of Karkh on Wednesday.
    Al-Shammari, the victim's agent, said in a press statement today that "the clans of feces in Baghdad and Iraq are preparing for a peaceful demonstration on Wednesday in front of the Court of Appeal of Karkh to demand the punishment of the murderer of Thaer al-Shammari,
    Al-Shammari said that "there are partisan and political movements to release the murderer or reduce the sentence," and called on the Supreme Judicial Council to "achieve the right and punishment of the killer of Shammari."
    The secretariat of Baghdad announced on 22 August the martyrdom of the assistant mayor of Dora was killed by the control of the Peshmerga presidential regiment while passing through his wheel without any warnings to fire directly at him.
    While a spokesman for the Supreme Judicial Council, Abdul Sattar al-Birqdar, the ratification of the Court of Investigation Bayaa of the Presidency of the Court of Appeal Baghdad Karkh / federal statements accused of killing assistant director of the Municipality of Dora. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:57 pm