Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dulaimi's policy reveals the details of Salman's "historic" visit to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dulaimi's policy reveals the details of Salman's "historic" visit to Iraq Empty Dulaimi's policy reveals the details of Salman's "historic" visit to Iraq

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Mar 2018, 3:11 am

[size=32]
    Dulaimi's policy reveals the details of Salman's "historic" visit to Iraq[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

A deputy in the Iraqi parliament, details of the upcoming visit of the Crown Prince, Prince Mohammed bin Salman. 
    The former defense minister, and the current deputy, Saadoun al-Dulaimi, that Ibn Salman will visit Baghdad officially for two days, the first in Baghdad to sign agreements with Prime Minister Haider Abadi, and the second visit to Najaf to meet with religious leaders. 
    Al-Dulaimi said in a tweet on Twitter that the visit of Ibn Salman would be "a historic visit that bodes well for the region and all Muslims in a new phase of peace and co-existence among Muslims away from atonement and sectarian strife." 
    "The relations between Iraq and Saudi Arabia are on the right track and we look forward to expanding them in all fields to serve the interests of our two brotherly peoples and cooperation through the Coordinating Council, which is the basis for the growth of economic relations, trade exchange and expertise," he said.
    Abadi's remarks came during his meeting with the Saudi media delegation, in the presence of the Ambassador of Saudi Arabia in Baghdad Abdul Aziz Al-Shammari and the Iraqi Journalists Syndicate Muayad Al-Lami and a number of the members of the Bar Council,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:09 am