Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

relations announced the work on the unification of taxes with Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

relations announced the work on the unification of taxes with Kurdistan Empty relations announced the work on the unification of taxes with Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Mar 2018, 3:26 am

[size=32]
    relations announced the work on the unification of taxes with Kurdistan[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

The governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, on Monday, that the delegation of the federal government, which is visiting Erbil, is currently working on the unification of taxes in the Kurdistan Region. 
    Al-Alak said in an interview with reporters from Arbil that the visit of the government delegation by the federal government to Erbil aims to coordinate on the collection of taxes and standardization and work to remove the obstacles in this regard, adding that the delegation works to activate the role of the Central Bank in the Kurdistan Region. 
    "We are working to reach an agreement on this matter tomorrow to facilitate banking operations in the Kurdistan Region 
    A delegation of the Iraqi government arrived in Erbil, headed by Ali Alaq and the membership of Deputy Minister of Planning and representative of the Civil Aviation Authority.
    The visit comes after Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said during the weekly press conference last Tuesday that the employees of the Kurdistan region will receive their salaries, in addition to the airports of Arbil and Sulaymaniyah will resume their international activity, before the holiday of Norouz. 
    "We expect the salaries to be released in the next few days," said Izzat Saber, a member of the finance committee of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:02 pm