Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump threatens the world with space forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump threatens the world with space forces Empty Trump threatens the world with space forces

Post by Rocky Wed 14 Mar 2018, 3:00 am

Trump threatens the world with space forces

08:14 - 14/03/2018

Trump threatens the world with space forces %D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-2-696x435
    Information / follow up ..
    US President Donald Trump announced the possibility of forming "space forces", which can conduct combat actions in the air, land and sea.
    "My new security strategy recognizes that space may be a space for combat, and just as we have air forces we will form space forces alongside the ground army and the naval fleet," Trump said during a brief visit to Miramar air base in the southern California suburb of San Diego.
    The US president said he initially did not take this idea seriously, but then came to "conclude that it is an excellent idea and perhaps we should do it."
    The United States and other countries are developing various defense space systems, as well as military satellites, and the United States has an unmanned spacecraft, whose flights are strictly guarded.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:11 am