Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

School: The area is "powder keg" and any spark will cause disasters that no one survives

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

School: The area is "powder keg" and any spark will cause disasters that no one survives Empty School: The area is "powder keg" and any spark will cause disasters that no one survives

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Mar 2018, 2:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    School: The area is "powder keg" and any spark will cause disasters that no one survives
    The religious authority, Mohammad Taqi al-Madaris, called on officials in Baghdad and Erbil to hold more constructive meetings in order to achieve maximum integration among the Sons of Iraq within the framework of the Constitution, noting that "the region has now become a powder keg and an emergency spark that can cause disasters that can not survive. One spark emergency could cause disasters that no one survives and God is used. "
    "We regret what is happening in the area of ​​Afrin, which we were and still are indispensable if we return to the values ​​of our religion and the interests of our homeland," the school said in a statement.
    "Violence is inherited only in violence and the only way to overcome the injustices of our peoples is constructive dialogue in order to achieve justice for all, in the shadow of the values ​​of religion and the interests of the nation," he said.
    He called on school officials in Baghdad and Erbil to "more constructive meetings in order to maximize the integration of the Sons of Iraq within the framework of the Constitution, in order to overcome the negative effects of the past, and build a national partnership to become a model for Iraq in the region to overcome the strife of sectarianism and ethnicity "He said.
    "We have to prevent the region from all that could be a cause of the outbreak of the military conflict, because the region has become a barrel of powder, and any emergency spark can cause disasters that can not be avoided by anyone and Allah is the user."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:27 pm