Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The governor of Baghdad confirms to the infallible need of the capital to support Mali to complete t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The governor of Baghdad confirms to the infallible need of the capital to support Mali to complete t Empty The governor of Baghdad confirms to the infallible need of the capital to support Mali to complete t

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Mar 2018, 3:42 am

The governor of Baghdad confirms to the infallible need of the capital to support Mali to complete the projects faltering
    March 16 2018 12:25 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Governor of Baghdad and Fuad Masum[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The governor of Baghdad, President Fuad Masum, the need of the capital to support Mali to complete the projects lagging behind.

The Information Office, the governor of Baghdad, said in a press statement that "Engineer Al-Atwani met today with President Fuad Masum, to discuss the need to promote the service reality of the capital in all areas."

Al-Atwani said during the meeting "the most important administrative and service plans expected to be achieved in the province and the efforts exerted by its cadres to start providing services to all areas of the capital, especially the parties and in all fields."

He stressed "the need of the local government to support financial Annie to accelerate the completion of many of the necessary service projects lagging in the capital."

The statement added that "the infallible expressed regret for the great decline in services, which live in most areas of Baghdad, especially the parties," pointing out that "ready to provide full support and at various levels to the Government of Baghdad in order to provide basic services to citizens."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:38 am