Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian Finance decides to launch international bonds with a new advantage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian Finance decides to launch international bonds with a new advantage Empty Russian Finance decides to launch international bonds with a new advantage

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Mar 2018, 2:20 am

Russian Finance decides to launch international bonds with a new advantage

17:25 - 16/03/2018

Russian Finance decides to launch international bonds with a new advantage %D8%B1%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7-4-696x392
    Information / follow up ..
    The Russian Finance Ministry has decided to issue an international bond, Euro Bond, which includes new features for investors aimed at guaranteeing their rights at a time when Moscow's relationship with the West is strained.
    Moscow plans to issue $ 3 billion in international bonds for 11 years with an advantage that allows investors to receive payments for these securities exclusively in Russian rubles.
    The move aims to guarantee the rights of investors in light of the strained relations with Western countries. When Russia launched bonds in 2016, the issuance included a condition that payments can be made in a currency other than the dollar such as euro, pound sterling or Swiss franc, Now the Russian ministry has added to the ruble list.
    The Ministry of Finance plans to issue these bonds to cover the budget deficit, which confirms the government's keenness to support spending and push forward the economic growth in the country.

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/03/16/291819/

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 3:25 am