Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra pension calls on government departments to send employees to complete the pension transaction

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government -  Basra pension calls on government departments to send employees to complete the pension transaction Empty Basra pension calls on government departments to send employees to complete the pension transaction

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Mar 2018, 7:37 am

[size=30]Basra pension calls on government departments to send employees to complete the pension transactions for their services[/size]
    17/03/2018 11:47 | Number of readings: 105
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Basra
    Basra Provincial Director of Pensions Bassel Hadi al-Eidani called on the government departments in the province to support the Basra Pension Authority with the employees for the purpose of completing the pension transactions for the employees of their departments.

He said in a press release today, "Trend Press" received a copy of it, while the Department suffers from a shortage of staff call on the government departments to send staff for the purpose of completing the pensions of employees of their services. Pointing out that the University of Basra has provided retirement with 13 employees working hard and diligent. Praising the efforts of these employees for what they are doing in completing the pension transactions.

He added that "in order to get the department up and running, we need (400) professional staff." Failing the trend of retirees.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:20 am