Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America recognizes: Assad makes daily gains

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America recognizes: Assad makes daily gains Empty America recognizes: Assad makes daily gains

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Mar 2018, 2:23 am

[size=30]America recognizes: Assad makes daily gains[/size]
    18/03/2018 09:56 | Number of readings: 21
    font size:  America recognizes: Assad makes daily gains Font_decrease  America recognizes: Assad makes daily gains Font_enlarge
     America recognizes: Assad makes daily gains Thumbnail.php?file=____________2__887391217
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]

[rtl]A senior US administration official said his country's military presence in Syria has become unpopular, adding that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad's regime is making gains on the ground every day .[/rtl]

[rtl]The Washington Post quoted the official as saying that "the US military presence in Syria has become unpopular," and called for "the need for Syria's democratic forces, backed by the United States, a deal with the Syrian government, especially since President Bashar al-Assad has gains On the ground every day . "[/rtl]

[rtl]"I reject the idea that Assad is currently winning the war. The Syrian regime is weaker than it has ever been, and certainly in this part of the Syrian war ."[/rtl]

[rtl]"If we compare it before the war, it currently controls only half or less of half the Syrian territory, less than half the arable land, and much less than half of the strategic resources such as oil and gas that were under its pre-war control, " the official said. .[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:14 pm