Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

American newspaper describes Ibn Salman as "obedient son" of Washington

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

American newspaper describes Ibn Salman as "obedient son" of Washington Empty American newspaper describes Ibn Salman as "obedient son" of Washington

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Mar 2018, 2:30 am

[size=30]American newspaper describes Ibn Salman as "obedient son" of Washington[/size]
    17/03/2018 06:27 | Number of readings:
    font size: American newspaper describes Ibn Salman as "obedient son" of Washington Font_decrease American newspaper describes Ibn Salman as "obedient son" of Washington Font_enlarge
    American newspaper describes Ibn Salman as "obedient son" of Washington Thumbnail.php?file=3_152018_egypt_saudi8201_c0_147_3000_1896_s885x516_214575990
    Direction Press / Special
    Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman described the US administration's "obedient son" in implementing its policy in the Middle East by opening up to Iraq, boosting support for the Syrian opposition and intensifying Qatar's isolation.
    Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman will pay a three-day visit to the United States where he will meet US President Donald Trump and discuss with him the strengthening of security relations between Washington and Riyadh and the recommendations of the US-Arab summit held in Saudi Arabia, the Washington Times said in a report . Said that the Crown Prince looked forward to more military support in the war on Yemen and to the isolation of Qatar.
    The newspaper said that Ibn Salman received a large American support to replace him in return for Iraq to return to the Arab embrace and normalization between the Israeli entity and Saudi Arabia and to end the file of the Palestinian cause through Arab openness on Tel Aviv.
    Saudi Arabia's King Salman bin Abdul Aziz gave up his ambitious son in a move that welcomed US-Israeli relations, the newspaper said, adding that Riyadh had emerged as a key axis of American policy in the region.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/209317.html

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:33 pm