Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Salim al-Jubouri: We reject the existence of "PKK" on the land of Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Salim al-Jubouri: We reject the existence of "PKK" on the land of Iraq Empty Salim al-Jubouri: We reject the existence of "PKK" on the land of Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Mar 2018, 7:02 am

Salim al-Jubouri: We reject the existence of "PKK" on the land of Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Sunday 18 March 2018 at 14:43 pm (33 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Salim al-Jubouri: We reject the existence of "PKK" on the land of Iraq
    Follow-up / Sky Press

Abdul-Malik al-Husseini, Media Advisor to the Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives Salim Jubouri, said that the visit of the President of the Council to Turkey, during which he thanked the Turkish government for its initiatives in support of Iraq in various fields, stressing the need to continue these initiatives until stability.

Husseini said in a press statement that the visit by Jubouri to Turkey was discussed a number of economic files and mechanisms that would activate the joint committees within this framework, and the Turkish role in the stage of building and reconstruction of Iraq through Turkish companies and expertise.

Al-Husseini said that the Speaker of the Iraqi Council of Representatives renewed his rejection of any armed presence on the land of Iraq that would threaten the security of the region, especially the forces of the "PKK".

"Iraq is also ready to cooperate with the Republic of Turkey in this regard, as well as security and intelligence cooperation and the exchange of accused involved and involved with the organization calling for terrorism, in order to achieve stability in Iraq, which will positively affect the stability of the region.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:55 pm