Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Antoine: The programs of the economic parties in the election campaign are unrealistic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Antoine: The programs of the economic parties in the election campaign are unrealistic Empty Antoine: The programs of the economic parties in the election campaign are unrealistic

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Mar 2018, 7:34 am

Antoine: The programs of the economic parties in the election campaign are unrealistic
    March 18 2018 03:32 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Economist Bassem Anton[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Economist Bassem Antoine criticized on Sunday the programs of political parties and political blocs that she spoke about in her election campaign, describing them as "unrealistic." 

Antoine said in a press statement that "the programs of the political parties and political blocs that I spoke about in their election campaigns are unrealistic and have been developed by people who are not specialized or have no experience in the economic field," noting that "achieving full economic goals needs to develop an economic strategy and years The length of the four-year period is the duration of the parliamentary session as well as the length of the life of the government and therefore can not achieve those promises in just four years. "

The economic expert pointed out that "the interest of the parties in the economic aspect is a positive step, although it came very late as these parties did not care about the economic aspect, although it is the most important file." He stressed that "after the redemption of the security challenges and risks, On the whole sale of oil without the presence of national industry, tourism or agriculture can provide revenue to the public budget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Jul 2024, 4:09 pm