Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former FBI Director Threatens Trump!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former FBI Director Threatens Trump! Empty Former FBI Director Threatens Trump!

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Mar 2018, 2:30 am

[size=30]Former FBI Director Threatens Trump![/size]
    18/03/2018 04:54 | Number of readings: 100
    font size: Former FBI Director Threatens Trump! Font_decrease Former FBI Director Threatens Trump! Font_enlarge
    Former FBI Director Threatens Trump! Thumbnail.php?file=e663a6cc_6584_46d8_81e3_2cae71479ca8_967803594
    Trend Press - Continue

Former FBI director James Coomy has promised President Donald Trump to reveal the secrets of his story soon, in response to Trump's attack on Komi through a series of tweets on Friday.
    "Mr. President, the American people will soon hear my story and will judge who Sharif is and who is not," he said in a tweet. 

Komi was sacked in May by Trump for his administration to investigate the Russian intervention in the US presidential election in 2016. 

Kome later told a Senate inquiry that Trump had asked for his allegiance during the investigation. 

Earlier in the day, US Attorney General Jeff Sessions, a former FBI deputy, told Andrew McCabe. 

Mr Macieb was quick to respond to the decision by saying he was personally targeted for his role, actions and what he saw after President Trump's removal of former FBI director James Coomy. 

He considered the decision an attack on his credibility, part of a major attempt to tarnish the image of FBI, law enforcement officials and professional intelligence.

Macieb's dismissal comes nine months after Komi was sacked and two days before his retirement entitlement. C 

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:42 am