Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia accuses Iran of harboring al Qaeda 's new leader

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia accuses Iran of harboring al Qaeda 's new leader Empty Saudi Arabia accuses Iran of harboring al Qaeda 's new leader

Post by Rocky Mon 19 Mar 2018, 3:37 am

[size=32]
    Saudi Arabia accuses Iran of harboring al Qaeda 's new leader[/size]
     Saudi Arabia accuses Iran of harboring al Qaeda 's new leader Hassan%20rohani

Twilight News    

one hour ago

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman said that Iran is playing an evil role in the region based on sectarian thinking, stressing that the Iranian militia in Yemen is a threat to the borders of Saudi Arabia and that the Iranian approach leaks to many areas.

"I said that Khamenei is the new Hitler because he wants to expand and implement his own project in the Middle East, as Hitler did in his time," Bin Salman said in an interview with CBS.

He said Iran was protecting al Qaeda and refusing to extradite them to justice and harboring the new leader of Osama bin Laden's al-Qaeda network, adding that Osama bin Laden sought to create a rift between Saudi Arabia and the United States.

"The Huthis are causing famine in Yemen, where they are blocking access to humanitarian aid for those in need," he said.

"After 1979, we were victims of some religious practices," he said. "We will uproot the rest of the Muslim Brotherhood from our schools soon."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/abf1b713-322f-489c-a78d-b4cf0c3e1d54

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:27 am