Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki adviser: the late submission of the budget for non-readiness and the problems with the region

chouchou
    chouchou

Maliki adviser: the late submission of the budget for non-readiness and the problems with the region Empty Maliki adviser: the late submission of the budget for non-readiness and the problems with the region

Post by chouchou Sat 16 Nov 2013, 7:53 am

Ali al-Moussawi attributed adviser to Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki government for overdue financial budget bill the state for the year 2014 to the House of Representatives for lack of readiness.

[ltr]Cabinet did not send yet the draft budget, which is estimated at 174.6 trillion dinars, up 10% from the current year's budget, according to the parliamentary Finance Committee.[/ltr]

[ltr]He said al-Moussawi told all of Iraq [where] on Saturday that "the budget is ready to provide and the many problems related to some imports of oil and audited and many other things."[/ltr]

[ltr]"I do not know the existence of the new demands of the Kurds, but there are also problems with the Kurdistan region. Without clarifying Moussawi, the nature of those problems.[/ltr]

[ltr]The House of Representatives last Wednesday, has decided to cancel its scheduled on Sunday and to engage in the legislative recess, which will begin next Friday and ends on 15 of the next month of January due to lack of receipt of the draft budget bill for 2014 by the government. "[/ltr]

[ltr]The process of approving the budget bill faces every year difficulties passing in the House of Representatives because of continuing differences between the political blocs and submit proposals and several demands to include the budget, in addition to demanding the government to send the final accounts for the years past, as well as disputes over the share of the Kurdistan region.[/ltr]

[ltr]For his part, called on religious representative in Karbala, Abdul Mahdi al-Karbalai during Friday prayers to "push the budget for the political pressure and electoral propaganda," noting that "there are blocks trying to exploit the budget legislation in electoral issues.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 7:33 am