Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Walid bin Talal reveals details of his detention: I will forgive and forget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Walid bin Talal reveals details of his detention: I will forgive and forget  Empty Walid bin Talal reveals details of his detention: I will forgive and forget

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Mar 2018, 4:20 am

Walid bin Talal reveals details of his detention: I will forgive and forget

Tuesday 20 March

Walid bin Talal reveals details of his detention: I will forgive and forget  NB-232220-636571278118263521

, said the Saudi billionaire, Prince Alwaleed bin Talal in a section of an interview published by " Bloomberg ", Tuesday, via Twitter: "I am with the anti - corruption campaign conducted in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia , unfortunately added to that group, and fortunately I am today outside . " 

"Life has returned to normal, so I'm not among the people who might say, 'I forgive but I do not forget.' I say, 'I forgive and forget at the same time,'" he said.

Bloomberg's first interview with Walid after he was released from detention at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel , where he was detained in the anti-corruption campaign, freed Al-Walid in January. 

In another section of the interview, al-Waleed denied accusations of being tortured during his detention at the hotel. When asked why he appeared for a public interview and the reason for his acquittal, al-Walid said: "I want to clear my name first and explain many lies, For example, when they said I was tortured and sent to prison, during my 83-day stay at the Ritz-Carlton, "he said. 

Al-Waleed said he spent all time with the hotel. "I was not tortured. I was offered the best service to be honest with you. By the government, frankly, the doctors came twice a day.

Alwaleed said that returning to the business after his arrest "will not be easy. Some banks and some business will feel uncertain." Commenting on why the Saudi government has not absolved the newborn of any guilt, the Saudi prince said: "Once I sit here and talk to you frankly and honestly , And the fact that the government has not said that what I am talking about is wrong, which proves my point of view. " 

Alwaleed did not give details of his departure from the Ritz-Carlton, but said there was a "definite understanding" with the Saudi authorities, noting that his signing of the document helped him return to normal life "without guilt" and "without conditions." 

Alwaleed affirmed his total support "for the Kingdom, for my Government, for King Salman and for Prince Mohammed Bin Salman"I do not understand that, but they do not understand that they are talking to a member of the royal family," he said, referring to the pictures of the royal family next to him. "This 

is the country that founded with the blood of the Saud family and Al-Abdul Aziz in particular, and I will not move from that front, in which I fully support Saudi Arabia," he said. "I support them all. My heart and all my freedom and will. "

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/232220/%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%88%D9%84%D9%8A%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D9%86-%D8%B7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%84-%D9%8A%D9%83%D8%B4%D9%81-%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%84-%D8%A7%D8%AD%D8%AA%D8%AC%D8%A7%D8%B2%D9%87-%D8%B3%D8%A3%D8%BA%D9%81%D8%B1-%D9%88%D8%A3%D9%86%D8%B3%D9%89/ar

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:03 pm