Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Petraeus: We have made serious mistakes in Iraq and are waiting for what you will do to establish ou

rocky
    rocky
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Petraeus: We have made serious mistakes in Iraq and are waiting for what you will do to establish ou Empty Petraeus: We have made serious mistakes in Iraq and are waiting for what you will do to establish ou

Post by rocky Tue 20 Mar 2018, 8:59 am

Petraeus: We have made serious mistakes in Iraq and are waiting for what you will do to establish our presence  

13:40 - 20/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Translation ..
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States has made serious mistakes in Iraq that have led to an upsurge in violence, the former US commander in Iraq, General David Petraeus, acknowledged Tuesday, adding that his country was waiting for "what it would do" in order to determine its future military presence.
    "The United States made serious mistakes in 2003, such as the expulsion of thousands of Iraqi military and civilian personnel from their jobs," Petraeus was quoted as saying by the Millarari-Com newspaper in an interview. "It was a serious mistake that unleashed widespread violence, .
    "The hard-won victories soon evaporated after US forces left the country," he said, blaming the former Iraqi prime minister, Nuri al-Maliki, who publicly followed a sectarian agenda.
    "There is a need for the presence of US troops in the country from now on, to train Iraqi forces in the best way to use their US-made weapons, but the mission's future and advice will depend on what it does," Petraeus said. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Sun 05 Feb 2023, 10:40 am