Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

China vows to protect the rights of foreign investors

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

China vows to protect the rights of foreign investors Empty China vows to protect the rights of foreign investors

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Mar 2018, 9:08 am

China vows to protect the rights of foreign investors

2018/03/20 16:00

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | Iraq News ) - Direct: China revealed that it will provide greater protection for intellectual property rights for foreign investors in its economy, in conjunction with the determination of the United States to impose tariffs on China.

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang said at the end of the National People's Congress on Tuesday that his country wants to avoid a trade war and plans to open up more to the manufacturing sector.

According to press reports, the Bush administration plans to apply tariffs of more than $ 60 billion to Chinese products as early as this week.

This will not force foreign companies to transfer technology to local companies while doing so, he said.

The Chinese official said the large trade deficit "is something we do not want to see," adding that his country wants a balanced trade, "otherwise this kind of trade will not be sustainable."

The US-China conflict is intensifying on trade issues, especially after the United States took real steps on the ground to protect its trade balance by imposing tariffs on its imports of steel and aluminum.

Note: The content entitled "China vows to protect the rights of foreign investors" is published first on the site (live website) and the encyclopedia of this news day is not guaranteed in any way. 
    You can see the details of this title (China undertakes to protect the rights of foreign investors) through its original source (any direct site).

https://hathalyoum.net/articles/1508638-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%86-%D8%AA%D8%AA%D8%B9%D9%87%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D8%AD%D9%85%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%AD%D9%82%D9%88%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%AB%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%86-

Current date/time is Wed 12 Jun 2024, 4:16 pm