Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fortresses criticize the government's intention to turn the Safwan border port into an investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - Fortresses criticize the government's intention to turn the Safwan border port into an investment Empty Fortresses criticize the government's intention to turn the Safwan border port into an investment

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Mar 2018, 6:46 am

Fortresses criticize the government's intention to turn the Safwan border port into an investment
    March 21 2018 2:08 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Safwan Port in Basra[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

Criticized the director of the Safwan area south-west of Basra called for the fortunes of the government to turn the port of Safwan border investment through a plan adopted by the General Border Crossings Authority.

Al-Husnah said in a press statement that a meeting was held in the headquarters of the Diwan of Basra, the governor Assaad al-Eidani, the director of the border crossing authority, and approved the adoption of a plan to invest the suspended projects in the port of Safwan and annexing large tracts of land to establish the new model port. Within the general budget paragraphs to determine the ratio of 50% of the ports imports to qualify the ports and roads nearby and access to them, in addition to rehabilitating the infrastructure of the adjacent areas and close to the port and to allocate a percentage of imports to the port of Safwan. 

He called the fortifications members of the House of Representatives for Basra to oppose the decision of the Ports Authority and maintain the proportion of the entitlement of imports to maintain and according to the paragraphs of the general budget that was voted on. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:01 pm