Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki renews his calls to form a majority government and end the quota

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

government - Maliki renews his calls to form a majority government and end the quota Empty Maliki renews his calls to form a majority government and end the quota

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Mar 2018, 1:31 am

[ltr]Maliki renews his calls to form a majority government and end the quota[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     From 2018-03-21 at 17:19 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]New Vice President Nuri al-Maliki, on Thursday, his calls for the formation of a political majority and the end of sectarian quotas, noting that the formation of a majority government allows Iraq to make progress in the area of ​​construction and reconstruction.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Maliki said in a statement during a meeting with the elders and elders of the tribes of Muthanna province and received by Mawazin News that "Iraq is passing by an important historic and vital milestone calls for a real and serious pause to save him."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Maliki said that "this stop must be through participation in the elections and contribute to the formation of a national government has a majority in the House of Representatives and stands behind them all and pave the way for the completion of the process of construction and reconstruction, and the folding pages of quotas and compatibility."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "Iraqi tribes are a source of strength for society, and Iraq is characterized by multiple tribes because it represents the spectrum of the Iraqi people, Arabs, Kurds, Turkmans and various religions," adding that "the tribal people have heroic positions throughout history and the latest response to the call of the nation and the supreme reference in the face of the forces of terrorism and atonement."Finished[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:53 am