Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tehran confirms the presence of 50 thousand Iranians in Iraq daily

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

thousand - Tehran confirms the presence of 50 thousand Iranians in Iraq daily Empty Tehran confirms the presence of 50 thousand Iranians in Iraq daily

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Mar 2018, 3:15 am

Tehran confirms the presence of 50 thousand Iranians in Iraq daily
    March 22 2018 09:20 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Mohammedi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

The head of the Hajj and Visit Organization in Iran, Hamid Mohammadi, said on Thursday that 50 thousand Iranian visitors are in the holy shrines in Iraq every day, stressing the increase in the number of Iranian visitors on the occasion of the feast of Nooruz.
    Mohammadi said that the programs of the Hajj Organization and the Iranian visit to send visitors to the holy shrines in Iraq on the occasion of the days of Nowruz, began sending visitors to the days of Nooruz from March 14 and will continue until March 28.
    He added that "in the days of Nowruz, and given the increase in the number of visitors, the 20,000 visitors are present daily in Karbala, and 20 thousand of them in Najaf, and 6 thousand visitors in Samarra and 4,000 visitors in Kadhimiya."

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:35 am