Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad: incompatibility hinder the adoption of the amnesty law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad: incompatibility hinder the adoption of the amnesty law Empty Baghdad: incompatibility hinder the adoption of the amnesty law

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Nov 2013, 4:16 am

Baghdad: incompatibility hinder the adoption of the amnesty law

BAGHDAD - «life»
    Sunday, November 17, 2013
    Justified «Iraqi List, led by former Prime Minister Iyad Allawi, a failure to approve the amnesty law in parliament the existence of a political dispute between the blocs to nominate those covered by the law, and ruled out the« block the Kurdistan Islamic Union to pass laws through the vast political option.
    The MP said the meeting pink that «the views of the National Alliance, objected to the law and various other it must be released under the amnesty, but everyone approved because the murderer is not covered by the general amnesty, and there are details of this concept.
    They pointed out that «the majority of the prisoners were sentenced under Article 4 of terrorism and took Aatervat the of some torture and strength. There are those who believe that this law unjust umbrella of many innocent people in prisons and is a different point of view on them, and this is not a dispute with a coalition of state law, but with the other parties in the National Alliance.
    The spokesman of the solution Movement led by Jamal Karbouli political Lance Akram al-Azzawi, that «the adoption of the amnesty law remains a priority of the movement and mass parliamentary and ministerial, not least the importance and necessity of the election law finally passed by Parliament.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:40 am