Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Turkey: US ally and negotiate with them on the purchase of "Patriot"

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Turkey: US ally and negotiate with them on the purchase of "Patriot" Empty Turkey: US ally and negotiate with them on the purchase of "Patriot"

Post by rocky Sat 24 Mar 2018, 2:12 am

Turkey: US ally and negotiate with them on the purchase of "Patriot" Download-2-1
Turkey: US ally and negotiate with them on the purchase of "Patriot"

Turkish Prime Minister Ben Ali Yildirim said that Turkey still considers the United States an important ally and is negotiating with it the purchase of Patriot air defense systems and others.
"NATO's southern border is starting from Turkey, and we welcome any joint action that secures the southern borders of Turkey," Yildirim said in a statement on Friday, quoted by the Anatolia news agency.
"Despite the mistakes made by the United States in Syria, it remains our ally, and our NATO partner," he said.
He pointed out that Turkey has not canceled the project to buy a missile defense system suitable to arm members of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, and stressed that his country is negotiating with the United States to buy the Patriot system and other defense systems.
The Prime Minister pointed out that Turkey is firmly in the fight against terrorism, which threatens its security, first represented by Operation Euphrates Shield, olive branch, and air and ground operations on the strongholds of terrorists in northern Iraq.
"From now on, wherever we find terrorism free and declare itself, we will intervene as we should," Yildirim said.
Yildirim's statement comes a day after Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his US counterpart Donald Trump held telephone talks in which they discussed bilateral relations and means of strengthening them as well as NATO's strategic partnership.

Current date/time is Sat 28 May 2022, 1:32 am