Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hamas is conducting live ammunition maneuvers under the title of "steadfastness and response"

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Hamas is conducting live ammunition maneuvers under the title of "steadfastness and response" Empty Hamas is conducting live ammunition maneuvers under the title of "steadfastness and response"

Post by rocky Sun 25 Mar 2018, 1:58 am

[size=30]Hamas is conducting live ammunition maneuvers under the title of "steadfastness and response"[/size]
24/03/2018 09:51 | Number of readings:
font size:  Hamas is conducting live ammunition maneuvers under the title of "steadfastness and response" Font_decrease  Hamas is conducting live ammunition maneuvers under the title of "steadfastness and response" Font_enlarge
 Hamas is conducting live ammunition maneuvers under the title of "steadfastness and response" Thumbnail.php?file=713b1325_0857_424a_b15c_851dc738e6cb_372080620
Trend Press - Continue

The Izz el-Deen al-Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of the Palestinian Islamic Resistance Movement (Hamas), announced on Sunday that it would conduct live ammunition and vehicle maneuvers in the Gaza Strip, which has been controlled by the movement since 2007.
The Qassam Brigades, in a brief statement, that "will be tomorrow's defense maneuvers under the title maneuvers of steadfastness and challenge, which is planned in advance."
The statement added that the maneuvers "will hear the sounds of gunfire and explosions, and will notice the movement of active forces and military vehicles."
The announcement of the maneuvers coincides with tensions between the movement and the Palestinian Authority, which accused Hamas recently of targeting the convoy of Palestinian Prime Minister Rami al-Hamdallah and the head of the Palestinian General Intelligence Service, detonated three explosive devices at the entrance to the Gaza Strip earlier this month.
On October 12, Fatah and Hamas signed a new package of agreements to overcome the internal conflict. C 

Current date/time is Fri 02 Dec 2022, 5:50 pm