Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Opening a quay at Umm Qasr port in Basra to export oil products

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Opening a quay at Umm Qasr port in Basra to export oil products Empty Opening a quay at Umm Qasr port in Basra to export oil products

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Mar 2018, 3:31 am

Opening a quay at Umm Qasr port in Basra to export oil products
    March 25 2018 01:42 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Port of Umm Qasr in the province of Basra[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The Ministry of Transport announced the opening of a new berth number 13 in the port of Umm Qasr in the province of Basra, especially for the export of petroleum products, especially heavy oil, between Minister Kazem al-Hamami that the pavement built self-cards without costing the state any money in a joint operation with the private sector . 

Al-Hamami said that this pavement will provide jobs for about 400 unemployed technicians, mechanics, electricians and others.  

He also pointed out that his ministry will receive today the giant Ishtar drilling vessel of the absorbent type of pipette and proceed using it, indicating that this vessel is Dutch-made and capable of drilling the sidewalks at amazing speeds.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:58 pm