Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Karkh health: receiving 275 cases of suffocation due to the dust storm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Karkh health: receiving 275 cases of suffocation due to the dust storm Empty Karkh health: receiving 275 cases of suffocation due to the dust storm

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Karkh health: receiving 275 cases of suffocation due to the dust storm
    Al-Nour News / Baghdad Baghdad 
    Health Department announced that Karkh received 275 cases of suffocation due to the dust storm that hit the capital in its health institutions.
    "The health institutions of Baghdad Health Department Karkh have received since Saturday evening until the storm ended yesterday evening (275) cases of suffocation due to the dust storm that hit the province," Ahmad al-Haidari, director of media in the department, said in a statement.
    He added that "our medical and health staff fully mobilized their efforts to receive the suffocation cases that usually accompany those storms as a contingency plan was put in place to save those cases and indeed our members gave all their belongings to save those cases, all of which emerged from our hospitals after the improvement of health."
    He explained that "the largest percentage of cases of suffocation registered at Yarmouk Teaching Hospital, which received (73) cases, and 31 cases in the hospital Mohammed Baqer Hakim, 48 cases of suffocation in the central hospital and 25 cases in the hospital Karkh General And (18) cases in the children's hospital Kadhimiya and (35) a case of suffocation in the hospital and the rest of the cases were recorded in hospitals in emergency lounges. "
    "Our medical and health staff continues to provide the best services by working 24 hours to provide medical and therapeutic services to all citizens."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:42 am