Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Border crossings announce the total customs violations during the past two months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Border crossings announce the total customs violations during the past two months Empty Border crossings announce the total customs violations during the past two months

Post by Rocky Mon 26 Mar 2018, 6:31 am

[size=30]Border crossings announce the total customs violations during the past two months[/size]
    26/03/2018 12:55 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad
    The Border Crossings Authority announced the total customs violations and smuggling operations during the months of January and February of 2018.

In a statement received by Al-Tawhiyya Press, the authority said that the number of customs violations (131), drug trafficking (75) and smuggling of other materials reached (34) cases for the month of January, 2018.

The Commission pointed out that the violations fall under multiple names (falsification in the import license, the lack of trademarks, exceeding the quantity and weight, forgery and receipts in addition to expired goods), and took legal action taken against them.

The Commission explained that "it dealt with these cases in accordance with the responsibility entrusted to them in the control, supervision and control of the departments working at border crossings to maintain public money and protect the local product and consumer and eliminate the negative and dangerous effects of drug trafficking to society and eliminate administrative and financial corruption in our border ports.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:37 am