Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The ratification of the contracts for investment projects in Babylon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The ratification of the contracts for investment projects in Babylon Empty The ratification of the contracts for investment projects in Babylon

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Nov 2013, 2:49 am

The ratification of the contracts for investment projects in Babylon

11/18/2013 12:00 AM

Babylon morning
     announced the Investment Commission of Babylon ratification of the contracts for a number of investment projects in the city of Hilla sectors of trade and tourism.
     said Vice President of the Investment Commission of Babylon as the al-Janabi, "morning" that the Commission obtained the approval of governor of Babylon to approve the signing of contracts on a number of investment projects in conservative, noting that it includes Mola commercial multi-storey in the neighborhood of Al-Hussein and City Games as well as the draft Commercial building in the large market in the center of the city of Hilla.
     between Janabi that the Commission is considering while maintaining activation of the reality of investment based on providing the environment for attracting investment, as well as discuss activating cooperation with the Ministry of Finance on the issue of signing of contracts in order to speed up the assignment of investment projects in all regions of the province.
     , and pointed out that the Authority and the province are working on the issue of the delivery of infrastructure projects and the allocation of funds for this purpose from the budget of the investment plan for the advancement of investment in the province, has also been discussion of abuses taking place on land belonging to the public sector that have been allocated for investment and the importance of approaching the administrative units in the province to take the necessary measures to raise the excesses of those territories.
     noted that the Investment Commission of Babylon was formed in July 2008 and awarded since its inception until this year, 64 investment license in various economic sectors.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:32 am