Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Industry shows his desire to enter the Finnish companies to the Iraqi market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Industry shows his desire to enter the Finnish companies to the Iraqi market Empty Minister of Industry shows his desire to enter the Finnish companies to the Iraqi market

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Mar 2018, 3:43 am

Minister of Industry shows his desire to enter the Finnish companies to the Iraqi market
    March 27 2018 11:43 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Shiaa al - Sudani[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up
    [size][rtl]

Provide all necessary to enter the Finnish companies facilities 

Minister of Industry and Minerals Agency Mohammed Xiaa the Sudanese ministry 's desire to increase cooperation and coordination with Finland to develop the industrial reality in Iraq. 

Al-Sudani called on the Finnish companies to work with the Ministry's companies to benefit from their advanced technological and industrial expertise, thus contributing to the reconstruction and reconstruction through the establishment of new and vital projects or the development of existing projects.

The minister expressed readiness to provide all necessary facilities to enter the Finnish companies to the Iraqi market to strengthen the Iraqi economy and to reach fruitful agreements and successful investment and take advantage of the opportunities available for that and in all areas. 

For her part, the Finnish Ambassador expressed her country's desire to support Iraq's efforts to rebuild and reconstruct its technological expertise to realize the aspirations of the two friendly countries through activating the work of the Iraqi-Finnish Joint Committee and exchanging visits and visits in the framework of enhancing joint action in all fields.

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:40 pm