Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

The central bank's cash reserves exceed the $ 50 billion barrier

rocky

Post by rocky on Fri 30 Mar 2018, 2:04 am

March 30 2018 01:40 p
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[rtl][rtl]Central Bank of Iraq - Archival[/rtl]
[/rtl]
Baghdad Post
[rtl]

The governor of the Central Bank, Ali Al-Alak, exceeded the central bank's cash reserve of 50 billion dollars.

The central bank governor said in a press statement that this ratio is normal in terms of local currency and according to internationally agreed standards of the International Monetary Fund.

Al-Aalak stressed that the Central Bank continues to print the local currency due to the existence of damage and aging in order to maintain a balance between the offer of the local currency and the reserve, pointing out that this is the central role of the Central Bank.

The Governor of the Central Bank, that the rumors of every period on currency counterfeiting exaggerated words, pointing out that the bank has the devices capable of detecting any fraud, and the percentage of fraud found and discovered by the bank does not exceed six sheets per million sheets, and impose large fines To the banks or entities that deposit them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/rtl]
rocky

Central Bank: Reserve cash exceeded the barrier of $ 50 billion

Post by rocky on Fri 30 Mar 2018, 6:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Central Bank: Reserve cash exceeded the barrier of $ 50 billion

Nour News / Economic
The governor of the Central Bank Ali al-Alaq that the central bank's cash reserves exceeded the limit of 50 billion dollars, noting that this ratio is within the normal rates compared to the local currency and in accordance with the standards of the International Monetary Fund agreed internationally.
Al-Alaq said in a press statement that "the Central Bank continues to print the local currency because of the damage and aging in order to maintain the balance between the offer of local currency and reserves, and this the central role of the Central Bank.
He pointed out that "what is being offered from time to time about the falsification of the currency exaggerated talk, as the bank has the devices capable of detecting any fraud, stressing that the percentage of forgery found and discovered by the bank does not exceed six sheets per million paper and when discovered large fines are imposed on banks Or the entities that deposit them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sassy
Till The End
Till The End

Re: The central bank's cash reserves exceed the $ 50 billion barrier

Post by sassy on Fri 30 Mar 2018, 6:30 am

hum

Sponsored content

Re: The central bank's cash reserves exceed the $ 50 billion barrier

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 20 Apr 2018, 11:07 pm