Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An expert ruled out a long-term agreement to freeze oil production

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An expert ruled out a long-term agreement to freeze oil production Empty An expert ruled out a long-term agreement to freeze oil production

Post by Rocky Sat 31 Mar 2018, 2:32 am

An expert ruled out a long-term agreement to freeze oil production

09:02 - 31/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The oil expert Hamzah al-Jawahri ruled out Saturday the possibility of concluding a long-term agreement to freeze the increase of oil production among the producing countries, pointing out that any agreement needs a realistic study of oil prices and future outlook as well as political consensus.
     "The conclusion of a 10-year long-term agreement between the oil producing countries of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and the free countries is not possible at present for political and economic reasons," Jawahri said in a statement.
     "Saudi Arabia is subject to the American will to determine oil prices, which means that it is not fully bound by the agreements, while countries seek to increase their production, such as Iran and Iraq as soon as possible, there is a conflict between the vision of the main producers."
     He went on to say that "any agreement requires a realistic study of oil prices and future outlook, as well as the political consensus between these countries." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 7:25 am