Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commission approves the adoption of the electronic system to update the voter register

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commission approves the adoption of the electronic system to update the voter register Empty Commission approves the adoption of the electronic system to update the voter register

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:42 am

Commission approves the adoption of the electronic system to update the voter register

BAGHDAD - Iraq Presse -19 November / November: Board of Commissioners approved a number of regulations and procedures for the election of the Iraqi Council of Representatives 2014.

A spokesman for the Electoral Commission Safaa al-Moussawi said in a statement issued by the Commission, received / Iraq Press / copy of it on Tuesday, "The council approved the system of complaints and appeals, and procedures for international observers, also endorsed the Council also measures the electronic system to update the register of voters for the election of the Council of Representatives of Iraq 2014 ".

The Board of Commissioners and in the readiness and preparedness for the election of the Iraqi Council of Representatives approved a number of regulations and procedures previously and is in the process a number of other study for the purpose of organizing and managing the Iraqi Council of Representatives elections scheduled to be held on 30.04.2014. ENDS (1)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:57 am