Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Ministry of Education announces the opening of the postgraduate studies for its members

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

opening - The Ministry of Education announces the opening of the postgraduate studies for its members Empty The Ministry of Education announces the opening of the postgraduate studies for its members

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Apr 2018, 2:33 am

The Ministry of Education announces the opening of the postgraduate studies for its members
    April 01 2018 09:30 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]The Ministry of Education[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Ihab Jubouri

The Ministry of Education announced the opening of the postgraduate studies, "high diploma, master and doctorate" for its employees in the ministry and all governorates.

The ministry said in a statement that the submission controls were distributed to the general directorates of education in Baghdad and the governorates, which stipulates that the average of the applicant for the master's degree or equivalent should not be less than 65% 1973 and above for the Master's degree, and to increase the age of the applicant for a doctoral degree (50) years born (29/4/1968) and above.

She added that the instructions exempted applicants to study the higher diploma of the old and modified policeman, while the instructions stipulated that the applicant for the study of the higher diploma and the master must have a functional service for two years after obtaining the last certificate. The Ministry of Higher Education submitted the submission for higher studies in accordance with the terms and conditions of submission and acceptance, noting that the submission will close on 19/4/2018. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:55 pm