Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A new phase of trading on the Kuwait Stock Exchange begins today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A new phase of trading on the Kuwait Stock Exchange begins today Empty A new phase of trading on the Kuwait Stock Exchange begins today

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Apr 2018, 2:50 am

A new phase of trading on the Kuwait Stock Exchange begins today

A new phase of trading on the Kuwait Stock Exchange begins today 7000

The second phase of the Kuwait Stock Exchange Development Project (KSE) will begin on Sunday with radical changes in its work and indicators.
    The most important of these variables is the division of the market into three main sections. The first market consists of 16 companies, mostly leading, including eight banks. The main market consists of 150 listed companies and the auction market which includes 13 companies with capital of less than 10 million dinars.
    Three indicators will be adopted, namely the first market index, the main market, and the general market index which combines the first and main indices.
    Price limits will apply at a maximum of 10% and a minimum during the continuous trading session, and will be 5% in the auction period.
    A two-minute auction will be held at a price rise of 5% or down by 5%. Trading in the market will be suspended for specified periods in case of decline only in order to maintain market balance.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:18 pm