Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

High oil prices due to the decline in drilling operations in America

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

High oil prices due to the decline in drilling operations in America Empty High oil prices due to the decline in drilling operations in America

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:34 am

High oil prices due to the decline in drilling operations in America
    High oil prices due to the decline in drilling operations in America Irq_441818432_1522650622
    Oil prices rose on Monday, boosted by a drop in the number of oil rigs in the United States, as well as expectations that the United States could re-impose sanctions on Iran.
    WTI hit $ 65.21 a barrel at 0122 GMT, up 27 cents, or 0.4 percent, from the previous close.
    While the price of futures contracts for Brent crude for $ 69.71 a barrel, up 37 cents, or 0.55 percent.
    "The oil markets are still tense about whether the US administration will cancel or keep the fragile nuclear agreement with Iran," said Stephen Inies of Singapore's INDA brokerage, adding that a weekly report indicated a decline in drilling activity In search of new oil discoveries in the United States boosted prices.
    Baker Hughes Energy Services said in its closely watched report on Thursday that the number of oil rigs dropped seven rigs to 797 diggers in the week ending March 29. It was the first time in three weeks that the number of rigs had dropped.
    Baker Hughes unveiled its report on the number of rigs in North America on Thursday, a day ahead of schedule due to the great Friday holiday on March 30. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=95553

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:39 am