Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mahoud: The central bank has a major role in achieving economic development

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mahoud: The central bank has a major role in achieving economic development Empty Mahoud: The central bank has a major role in achieving economic development

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Apr 2018, 5:35 am

Mahoud: The central bank has a major role in achieving economic development

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Director of the Central Bank, Saleh Mahood, announced that the Central Bank has a great role in achieving economic development in Iraq through the community initiatives implemented by the loans granted.
    "The Central Bank, in cooperation with the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, has launched several social initiatives, including Baghdad to rehabilitate 20 theaters in Baghdad and our people's campaign to care for and support displaced people and support drama," Mahood said at a seminar organized by the Baghdad International Book Fair to discuss social initiatives. Iraqi and the Book Fair and others, "noting that" community initiatives come within the amendments that occurred in the law of the Central Bank. "
    He pointed out that "the Central Bank has become an important tool in the process of economic development and translated through the provision of industrial loans, commercial and residential," explaining that "the Central Bank is aware of the importance of social responsibility to develop a complete road plan in support of community projects."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:23 am