Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Why Saudi Crown Prince said about the Shiites and the Wahhabi?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Why Saudi Crown Prince said about the Shiites and the Wahhabi? Empty Why Saudi Crown Prince said about the Shiites and the Wahhabi?

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Apr 2018, 3:09 am

[size=32]
    Why Saudi Crown Prince said about the Shiites and the Wahhabi?[/size]
     Why Saudi Crown Prince said about the Shiites and the Wahhabi? 3a7fe822-dca5-457d-ab6d-d421f26d83cc_16x9_600x338

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

(Reuters) - Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman said no one could define Wahhabism, but "we do not believe we have Wahhabism." 
    "We have Sunni Muslims in Saudi Arabia, we also have Muslim Shiites, and we believe that we have four schools of Islamic jurisprudence in Sunni Islam, and we have the legitimate jurists and the Fatwa Council," said Prince Mohammed bin Salman in an interview with the American magazine Atlantic. , In Saudi Arabia it is clear that our laws come from Islam and the Koran, and we have the four schools - Hanbali, Hanafi, Shafi'i, and Maliki, which differ in some ways, and this is healthy and mercy.
    "Our family, 600 years ago, established a town from scratch called Diriyah, before the establishment of the first Saudi state, and from this town the first Saudi state started and became the strongest economic part of the peninsula ... They helped to change the reality ... Most other cities, We fought for trade, hijacked trade, but our family said to two other tribes, instead of attacking trade routes, why do not we use you as guards for this area? "So trade grew, and the city grew, and that is how it is. The idea has always been that you need all the great minds in the net "We are the people of the Arabian Peninsula - the generals, the tribal leaders and the scientists - who work together, one of them is Sheikh Mohammed bin Abdul Wahab, but our foundation is based on the faith of the people and then on securing all interests, including economic ones.
    "In Saudi Arabia we have common things, we are all Muslims, we all speak Arabic, we all have the same culture and the same interest," said Prince Mohammed bin Salman. "When some of you talk about Wahhabism, they do not know exactly what they are talking about. Today, like tens of thousands of important families in Saudi Arabia today, you will find a Shiite in the cabinet, you will find Shiites in government, and the most important university in Saudi Arabia is headed by a Shiite, so we think we have a mix of schools and Islamic communities. " 
    "Shiites have a normal life in Saudi Arabia, and we have no problems with the Shiite sect," said Prince Mohammed bin Salman. 
    But he stressed that the problem with the ideology of the Iranian regime, saying: "We do not believe that they have the right to interfere in our affairs, and we will not allow them in any case."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/020508b1-1300-49a0-8e7f-e63c8e1a5ad5

Current date/time is Mon 04 Mar 2024, 7:37 pm