Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

35 containers of damaged chicken were seized in the northern port of Umm Qasr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

35 containers of damaged chicken were seized in the northern port of Umm Qasr Empty 35 containers of damaged chicken were seized in the northern port of Umm Qasr

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Apr 2018, 3:21 am

35 containers of damaged chicken were seized in the northern port of Umm Qasr
    April 03 2018 10:42 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Customs controls 15 wheel in violation of import controls at the port of Umm Qasr[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post

The judicial control units in the Basrah Integrity Commission have obtained, under a court order, about 35 frozen chicken containers for the non-ratification of the certificate of origin of the country of origin. 

A security source said in an interview with "Baghdad Post" that the Office of Investigations Basra in coordination with the center of the northern Umm Qasr, recently managed to control 35 containers of frozen containing more than a thousand tons of Brazilian chicken in the dock (middle) in the port of Umm Qasr North as a result of violating controls and import instructions the window.

The director of the center of the port of Umm Qasr al-Shamali, Abdul Hussein Uribe, said that a record of the seizure of assets by the control unit and the elements of the investigation of integrity and elements of Kamr Umm Qasr al-Shamali was carried out on the shipment of chickens by judicial order, stressing that the seizure was carried out before being revealed by elements of the garage office of Umm Qasr According to the legal procedures of customs according to the widespread phenomenon of importing foodstuffs and medicines damaged in recent times in violation of the instructions of standardization and quality control and diversion to local markets in a manner that is a serious threat to the lives of citizens.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:53 am